AD Beauty Top

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bus – Bum - Brush

Last day I got into a bus that was going to my student’s home. On the bus that was filled with people, I managed to get a space on the middle of the bus and I stood there. As I was making my way to that place, a big soft cushion like thing brushed my bum. As I stood there I realized that the same big soft cushion like thing is still brushing against my bum and touching it at every jerk of the bus. I turned back and found that it was a big bum of a healthy girl wearing jeans and kurta and she was deliberately brushing her fat soft bum against mine. My crotch got hardened and I started deriving pleasure through it. I too started brushing my bum against hers at every jerk so that no one can make out that both of us are deliberately brushing our bums against each other.

Later my stoppage was about to come and I slowly started moving towards the door and this time I had to make way through the crowded bus and so made a final big brush against her bum and I made my way towards the door. From the door I turned back before getting down. I saw that she was a young lady of around 25 who was brushing her soft big bums against my hard ones.

(1657 / 3470)

No comments: