AD Beauty Top

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bus – Nipple – Show

One day I was travelling by bus to a certain place when I saw a young lady sitting in front of me. I was standing near the ladies seat. As I looked down I found that the young lady was wearing a top with jeans. The top was so loose that I could clearly see her bulge and her deep cleavage that went downwards. A bit of a jerk in the bus would even allow me to see her nipples. So I stood there firm and looked outside the window normally but when a jerk happened on the bus my eyes went straight on her cleavage. My member got firm at the sight and made me feel horny. As I turned around, I saw another guy standing next to me and trying to watch the same image that I am waiting for. Thus I kept laughing in my mind and thought all people in this world share so much common interests. Later the young lady got up and got off the bus as her stoppage arrived and our eyes went to another lady sitting one seat away. But our expectation of dark nipples could not be fulfilled that day.


(1661 / 3484)

No comments: